Thursday 28 July 2011

Save me a seat please.


I have spent the last few months 'planning' to set up a blog. I spent ages reading through the ones I love, deciding between Blogger and WordPress, trying to decide on a name and how I wanted to present myself. I have gone through countless templates, trying to get just the right 'feel'.
So now, here I am, after months of what was sterling procrastination, writing my first post. But I don't intend to start my blog today. No. I plan on starting for 'real' on Monday. Why start today what could be put off until Monday? Monday, the beginning of a new week. Even better, the beginning of a new month. 

You will see that procrastination is a bit of a theme in my writing, I would win a medal if there was a World Championship - providing I got beyond just talking about it and actually entered it!

Think of this post as the "save me a seat" request. The entree, or prologue. It is the post that I am using to get my bearings, work out how to use images and citation and what my words are going to look like "up in lights". Monday is the main act, where the excitement starts, can you handle the anticipation?

So, stayed tuned for post 2 - that is when the quality (ahem) begins. I promise. (I also promise to sort out my spacing - it looks messy!)
Chantel x

4 comments:

Maxabella said...

Welcome, Chantel. I think you are off to a great start and, let's face it, Monday really is the best day to start anything, right? And if you miss next Monday, there is always the one after that. I am a terrible procrastintor myself, so I get it. Soon, though, you will love posting so much that you won't be able to help yourself. Enjoy it all. x

Maxabella said...

PS - You know I'm coming back here on Monday to make sure you're posting, don't you! x

BossyMummy said...

YAY! Someone has read my blog! I am so grateful Maxabella! Thank you so much. See you Monday!

Anonymous said...

Consider this an RSVP for Monday x