Friday 16 September 2011

Things I know....This Week


This week, I know...

  • There never seems to be enough time in the week to get everything done I want to. Work competes with cleaning, cooking, shopping, relaxing, blogging, uni. But one thing I will always have time for is Master Z and his infectious smile. (for more reason than one, see point 3) Regardless of how busy life gets, he is my priority


  • I already miss my work colleague Miss N as she galavants around Europe for 7 weeks. I have no one to discuss about what I made for dinner the night before or who in the office I think may be preggers! Have an awesome time Miss N - what are you doing reading this???? - get off your iPad and enjoy your trip!


  • I made awesome gnocchi with a bolognase sauce last night, all in the thermomix - if Miss N isn't around to hear about my cooking, you will have to! Then I got my pre-season task for the week from Michelle Bridges 12 WBT where she wants us to clean out our kitchen of the bad foods and I know that it will be the last time I have gnocchi for a long time.


  • I am being diligent in all the said pre-season tasks so that I am in the right frame of mind to start the new programme on the 26th September.


  • I know I harp on about it, but week 6 of daycare and 6th lurgy - this boy will have a constitution of steel by the time the year is out


  • I know that the Freo Dockers have made a very stupid move getting rid of Harvey when he has done so much the last few years building new foundations. Oh well, it is just going to make the Eagles' job so much easier!! C'arn the Eagles, please beat the Blues tomorrow!

What do you know this week?? I am linking up with Shae and Yay for Home! Hop on over to check it out.





Chantel x

2 comments:

Kate @ Our Little Sins said...

Yay for Thermomix! Makes life easy sometimes doesn't it. My favourite is apricot chicken risotto. Maybe it'll 'buy' you some more time... There really isn't enough time in a week is there.
Hang in there with daycare, it'll get better. Chatterbox hasn't been sick all year and I'm convinced it's because of starting daycare last year.
Happy weekend, :)

shae said...

ooh thermomix bolognaise sounds delish!

Thanks for joining in