Saturday 17 September 2011

Grateful for......

Today, I was going to write a post about birthdays, as it s TBone's birthday and we also have a 21st to go to tonight - and I LOVE birthdays.


I was in the shower getting ready, formulating what I was going to write, when it struck me that what I was really grateful for today, was hot showers. A hot shower, my one time of solitude and relaxation and the place I can process things and hear myself think.


So what I had planned, went out the window and the simple fact is that today, I am grateful for hot showers.


Linking up with Maxabella's Grateful for... hosted today by Brenda at Mira Narnie. Head on over to check it out.







Chantel x


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally agree. Hot showers are definitely something to be grateful for.

Maxabella said...

See - it really is the little things!!! xx