Tuesday 3 January 2012

Welcome 2012!

Things have been very quiet around here, as we have been 'down south' for a few days, taking some time to enjoy family, holidays and beautiful weather.


I have had such a relaxing time.


I have smiled over and over at this:






I have eaten a lot of these:




I have drunk a few of these:



I have learnt to do this:




I have fallen in love with my Christmas present to myself. I ordered this after seeing it here and here and couldn't be happier with it. You can find some more beautiful items here:






I have swum here everyday:




I have read these:




I love lazy holiday time. I enjoyed 2011 and am so grateful for all that it brought with it, both the good times and the life lessons. 


I am loving 2012 so far and know it is going to be an amazing year and can't wait to experience all it has to offer.


Happy New Year, best wishes for an amazing 2012! Linking up today with Jess for IBOT



Chantel x

0 comments: