Friday 3 February 2012

Time for Myself



The house is tidy and presentable, the washing piles are slowly going through the process from dirty to clean, so when Master Z has a nap this afternoon noon (please, please nap Gods make this happen!) I will have a few blissful hours to myself.


I am going to curl up in bed, with a cup of tea, and my laptop and read through the blog posts I have missed out on as time has gotten away from me this last week. I hate not having time to read and comment on my favourite posts. I am sure I will laugh, cry, commiserate, congratulate and nod my head in agreeance as I read through the amazing stories and opinions that get posted every week in the blogosphere.


 And I can't wait.

What do you do if you have a spare minute to breathe? Have a wonderful weekend.





Chantel x

0 comments: