Saturday 8 December 2012

Holidays

You may have noticed I haven't really posted here for a few weeks. Like everyone, things are very busy here, with Christmas, end of year and moving preparations. So, this blog will be on hiatus for the next few weeks. I will still update my Facebook page and you can always catch me on instagram @reddirtblueskies. I will also keep being part of #Team IBOT for Essentially Jess for I Blog on Tuesdays.

In the meantime, I am going to get my blog migrated over to Wordpress - very grown up - and if I can get myself a new computer, (I am eyeing off a new iMac :)) I will make the changes I have been promising myself to be more in line with our new life up North.

 

Happy holidays, have fun and stay safe xxxxxx

 

9 comments:

MsMandie said...

Happy holidays to you too.  
Things get crazy busy this time of year, I know!  Good luck with the migrations (both bloggy and residential!) in the meantime x

Robomum said...

Welcome to Wordpress. 
Reddirtblueskies immediately conjured up imagery in my mind's eye.  I am in love with our country and your corner in one both My Man and I are desperate to visit.

bachelormum said...

Enjoy yr break, merry!

Rita said...

Happy holiday and looking forward to see more post from you!

Lydia C Lee said...

Is the new site up?

BossyMummy said...

Hi Lydia, not until Feb at this stage :)

Anonymous said...

Hola! I've been following your blog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!

my web-site: play roulette online

Lydia Lee said...

Have you migrated and have a new address? If so, whats the new URL?

Anonymous said...

howdy onemorecup88.blogspot.com admin found your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://explode-your-site-traffic.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://explode-your-site-traffic.com
To your success your friend
James