Monday 15 August 2011

Mummy Fail #7384926

Master Z has very little hair. It is fine, golden, like spun silk, very much still 'baby hair'. Recently we had been commenting that he was starting to develop a mullet so I thought I had better give him his first haircut. As he has such a little amount of hair at this stage, I figured that it would be futile to take him to the hairdressers, and that I could manage fine.


Yeah, right.


Unfortunately for him, after a short meeting his daddy's hair clippers, his hair looks like this:




Yep, he has an 80's two step. That would be fine in itself if you want to get your inner Bros or East 17 on, however it is a very jagged two step and is a pretty noticeable cock up.


Fortunately for me, at 18 months, he doesn't really have an understanding of what his mum has done and he doesn't know how to check the back of his head. He is also too young to read and dial the number for Children's Services.


I haven't been able to get a photo that shows the style to its full effect, but the Simple Jack photo is pretty accurate. He is having some professional photos done on Friday, might have to take a hat as a prop!

2 comments:

Thea said...

Oh dear...oooops!! I've done a few of those nasties on my boy as well. The good news, hair grows back. Thank God!! lol

Maxabella said...

I totally forgot about the two-step! Well, the eighties are 'in' aren't they? Perhaps your boy is being fashionably 'ironic'? x