Friday 21 October 2011

Say Goodbye to Fatty Boombah - Finding My Rhythm


This week, the 4th week on the 12 Week Body Transformation, was going wonderfully. I was finding my rhythm, getting into a habit of good eating, exercising every day, then Monday, I woke up with the stomach from hell. Master Z's bug of the week last week was a stomach bug (this week it is conjunctivitis!!!!!) and I copped it. It meant no exercising for Monday and Tuesday, but probably actually went a long way to helping clear out my body! I am still a bit ginger and it hurts to exercise, but thankfully it didn't hang around for as long as Master Z or my dad had it.

So, on the scales, I lost what I put on last week, plus another kilo, so I am stoked. The most exciting thing for me though, is that I have lost 35cm all over, which makes me very happy - and means that my pre-baby clothes are just that bit closer.

Tonight I am completing my fitness test, so I am hoping that 4 weeks of exercising will have done something towards improving my dismal 1km run time. Tomorrow is going to be a big day though, as Michelle has asked us to complete a mini-milestone as we are 1/3 of the way through. My plan is to do a 5km run, 15 km bike ride and 2000 m row (in the gym of course). Really looking forward to see how I go with it. I am sure there will be a few walks and slow breathers in there, but I am aiming to go the distance.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

Chantel x


3 comments:

Me said...

Good luck with your fitness test tomorrow !

Suz said...

Sorry you have been ill. I am sure you will rock the fitness test and good on you for the loss xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hope you're on the road to recovery and good on you for powering through the 12WBT xxxx