Sunday 30 October 2011

Sunday Session - Ear Worms

It's been one of those weeks. We have all had a few days in bed with one bug or another, so there has been a lot of crappy tv and bad music being listened to.


Here are my ear worms for the week.


Master Z is obsessed! "Bob! Bob! Bob!" One of only a handful of words he can say, but boy does he practice it over and over! he also sings the first line in an extremely cute manner :o)



I have just changed back to driving my car after 4 months of driving TBone's. I am getting reacquainted with my Katy Perry CDs. I love this film clip!







We went to a wedding yesterday, a good old country wedding, with great dancing music. Oh, and of course Cold Chisel.






And to leave you with THE most annoying song in my head this week - and I am sure the people sitting in the desks next to me will confirm this - I don't know how these songs make their way into my head - and how do I know the words???? Osmosis has a lot to answer for....





Sorry for the last one - you are singing it now aren't you?? Linking up with Thea at Do I really wanna blog? for her Sunday Session.




Have a great week



Chantel x






4 comments:

Thea said...

LOL, both of my kids came running when I played Bob the Builder! My Hubba and I both love that Katy Perry song & video. I'm not thanking you for Cold Chisel! But I LOVE Total Eclipse of the Heart!!!

Thanks for a great Sunday Session...and the ear worms. :)

Shelly - Tropical Mum said...

Loved the Katy Perry clip, was so funny. Can't believe the mum was Debbie Gibson and the Dad was Corey Feldman (he hasn't changed a bit, but she has so much)

Cassandra said...

I will NOT get that song stuck in my head! lalalalala!!! lol. My man the muso is going to Chisel here on Tuesday night... he insists it's a last chance ever thing! I just smile and nod. lol

Kirsty @ My Home Truths said...

I hadn't seen the Katy Perry clip - that was hilarious. I can't believe the cameos and I nearly snorted out my lemonade when I saw it was Debbie Gibson at the end playing Tiffany Terry - still remember her rivalry with the red-headed Tiffani in the 80's - gold!!!