Sunday 2 October 2011

Sunday Session - Regard the moon - La lune ne garde aucune rancune

Yay it's Sunday! Linking up with Thea at Do I really wanna blog? for her Sunday Session.


This week I have chosen to use the theme of the moon. Mainly because I wanted to put in this song by Echo and the Bunnymen - Killing Moon. Came across it from watching The Lost Boys many, many years ago and have loved it since., Have been fortunate to see them a few times at festivals and this is one of my all time favourite songs.



This next song was in one of the "Sing" books we used to use for music class in primary school- it was before Cat Stevens morphed and I remember loving to sing it in music lessons, 'Moon Shadow'.





The Police - Walking on the moon - nuff said!





And just to bring the 80s in, as I can't help it. This one gets me singing every time. The Waterboys - The Whole of the Moon 





Have a great week. Head on over to Thea's page to check out some great Sunday music.



Chantel x

2 comments:

Thea said...

Oh yay *claps hands*
Great theme, great songs!!
GREAT Sunday Session :)

Tori @ Have Blog Will Ponder said...

What a great theme! Love the Killing Moon and The Whole of the Moon choices.